Libido for Her™ is a safe, all-natural herbal solution that can help you get your sexuality back on track - and you won't have to trade one set of side effects for another.
In homeopathy, sublingual application is designed to speed delivery of active ingredients to your system.
Individually, these ingredients have been used by homeopathic practitioners for decades to combat symptoms of low libido in women, and we've put together seven of the finest all-natural ingredients in our unique formula to help relieve multiple symptoms, such as:
These and other physical symptoms can greatly diminish your sex drive, but Libido for Her™ Homeopathic Spray can help by attacking these symptoms - so you can begin to "feel yourself" again.
We take great pride in the superior quality of our products and want you to be pleased with your purchase. We believe in offering the very best value, quality
and selection to our customers. You may return any unused and unopened item purchased from us for any reason within Ninety (90) days of your purchase. Auto-ship sales are final.
All the links and descriptions on this page are taken from public sources such as search engines (google.com, yahoo.com, bing.com). However, if you think any data on this page violates your copyright, please send an message from "Contact Us" page and the links and descriptions of full page will be removed.
- August 31, 2013. Ultrasound checks out suspicious neck lumps | Diagnostic Imaging (http://www.diagnosticimaging.com/ultrasound/ultraso und-checks-out-suspicious-neck-lumps) The patient should be positioned with the neck slightly extended. fossa, posterior triangle, and midline of the neck (including the thyroid gland).2 ill defined and thick walled, with septae and heterogeneous internal echoes (Figure 2). The nerve sheath tumor is typically hypervascular on power Doppler examination.
- September 5, 2013. From the Archives of the AFIP - RadioGraphics (http://radiographics.highwire.org/content/19/6/1605.full) With disease progression, the lesion may involve the lower cranial nerves Splaying of the common carotid bifurcation is very suggestive of a carotid body tumor. (a) Contrast enhanced CT image shows mild heterogeneous enhancement in other hypervascular lesions (metastatic hypernephroma, metastatic thyroid
- September 12, 2013. Thyroid : Soat throat / dryness in the throat problem - MedHelp (http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Thyroid-Disorders/Thyr oid Soat-throat dryness-in-the-throat-problem/sh ow/1210099) The Thyroid Isthmus is mildly thickened measuring 6mm in AP Dimension The Thyroid parenchyma is mildly Heterogeneous and Hypervascular but without Normal cervical Lymph nodes adjacent to the thyroid gland are
- September 13, 2013. Hashimoto Thyroiditis: Part 1, Sonographic Analysis of the Nodular (http://www.ajronline.org/doi/full/10.2214/AJR.09.24 59) On Doppler analysis, 35% (22/62) of nodules were hypervascular, 42% (26/62) were Longitudinal scan shows solid hypoechoic slightly heterogeneous sharply Hashimoto thyroiditis is an autoimmune thyroid disease that involves
- September 14, 2013. US Features of Thyroid Malignancy: Pearls and - RadioGraphics (http://radiographics.rsna.org/content/27/3/847.full) 1 May 2007 Drawing shows the thyroid gland and the frequency of occurrence of the different Suggestive clinical symptoms include dyspnea, hoarseness, and Although nodules with a size of more than 4 cm are slightly more likely to be heterogeneity, and hypervascularity, particularly in Graves disease (14).
- August 27, 2013. Thyroid pathology flashcards | Quizlet (http://quizlet.com/6851838/thyroid-pathology-flash- cards/) Vocabulary words for Thyroid pathology. Includes studying
- September 11, 2013. Ultrasound, Small Nodule, and High Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies (http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Thyroid-Cancer Nodul es Hyperthyroidism/Ultrasound Small-Nodule and-H igh-Thyroid-Peroxidase-Antibodies/show/1560495) The gland is additionally mildly hypervascular. There is Impression: Heterogeneous hypervascular thyroid consistent with provided history of thyroiditis. Is the U/S below highly suggestive of thyroid cancer? Wh...[more].
- September 15, 2013. Simultaneous occurrence of subacute thyroiditis and Graves' disease. (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22136271) BACKGROUND: Rare cases of Graves' disease occurring years after subacute A thyroid ultrasound showed an enlarged heterogeneous gland with mild
- August 28, 2013. Bone - FEGNOMASHIC - Radiology Charts (http://www.radcharts.org/Bone/FEGNOMASHIC/Bone-FEGN OMASHIC.html) Eosinophilic Granuloma, Radiographic findings depend on stage of disease. Lobulated lesion with heterogeneous and predominantly intermediate signal with low Solid enhancing hypervascular elements of GCT with peripherally of C3 on a lateral radiograph with mild sclerosis suggestive of internal mineralization.
- September 8, 2013. Thyroid ultrasound Chaudhary V, Bano S - Indian J Endocr Metab (http://www.ijem.in/article.asp%3Fissn%3D2230-8210%3 Byear%3D2013%3Bvolume%3D17%3Bissue%3D2%3Bspage%3D21 9%3Bepage%3D227%3Baulast%3DChaudhary) 28 Mar 2013 The normal thyroid gland [Figure 1]a consists of two lobes and a bridging isthmus. neck (a) shows a large well circumscribed heterogeneous thyroid nodule with and with no normal intervening parenchyma is highly suggestive of benignity, Color Doppler sonogram (b) demonstrates mildly increased
- September 10, 2013. Thyroid, Parathyroid, and Neck Ultrasound (http://www.msdlatinamerica.com/ebooks/CoreCurriculu mTheUltrasound/sid232718.html) Sonography of the thyroid gland is one of the more frustrating areas of US imaging. The thyroid parenchyma is mildly heterogeneous. B. A normal thyroid Doppler demonstrates marked hypervascularity of the functioning adenomas.
- September 4, 2013. Adrenal Mass Imaging with Multidetector CT: Pathologic Conditions (http://radiographics.rsna.com/content/29/5/1333.ful l) The adrenal gland is involved by a range of neoplasms, including primary and metastatic phase image, with an appearance suggestive of hemorrhage into the mass. image and some areas of mild enhancement on the venous phase image. There is hypervascularity within the heterogeneous solid and necrotic mass.
- August 29, 2013. Ultrasonography of the Thyroid - Thyroid Disease Manager (http://www.thyroidmanager.org/chapter/ultrasonograp hy-of-the-thyroid/) 28 Feb 2012 (FIGURE 1) The thyroid gland is slightly more echo dense than the Hashimoto's thyroiditis and Graves' disease show moderately heterogeneous, Looks like puff pastry or Napoleon, Not hyper vascular, Spongiform
- August 26, 2013. supratentorial brain tumors (http://spinwarp.ucsd.edu/neuroweb/Text/br-300a.htm) Lesions can be classified as homogeneous or heterogeneous, and necrotic and The observed mild T2 prolongation is probably related to dense cell packing Other potential sources include the gastrointestinal tract, kidney, and thyroid. is the most helpful sign to suggest metastatic disease as the likely diagnosis.
- September 2, 2013. Medical-Journals.com (http://www.medical-journals.com/index.php%3Foption% 3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D86%26Itemid%3 D55) 22 Sep 2010 Lymphocytic infiltration of the thyroid gland by equal numbers of B cells and Mild thyrotoxicosis rarely requires therapy, but when the disease is severe, in patients with Graves' disease the thyroid gland is hypervascular, whereas in diseases: evidence for genetic heterogeneity and gene interactions.
- September 16, 2013. A 52-year-old woman with a history of hypothyroidism, left thyroid (http://www.healio.com/endocrinology/thyroid/news/pr int/endocrine-today/%257B00a4666d-c415-4e70-8e83-4e d39c2b462a%257D/a-52-year-old-woman-with-a-history- of-hypothyroidism-left-thyroid) Her thyroid ultrasound revealed a heterogeneous, hypoechoic and hypervascular thyroid gland (Figure 1) with an 8 mm hyperechoic left mid lobe nodule (Figures 2A and 2B). Perfluorinated chemicals linked to mild hypothyroidism in. pattern and hyperechoic lines or septations suggestive of fibrosis (Figure 1A).
- September 3, 2013. What Is a Hypoechoic Nodule? - wiseGEEK (http://www.wisegeek.com/what-is-a-hypoechoic-nodule.htm) The thyroid gland is responsible for regulating metabolism. Intricately involved in the metabolic regulation process are two hormones produced by the thyroid
- September 17, 2013. Ultrasound in Thyroid Malignancy - Express Healthcare (http://healthcare.financialexpress.com/201201/radio logy02.shtml) The thyroid gland is a small butterfly shaped endocrine gland situated in the neck. The thyroid gland secretes Large heterogeneous thyroid mass Ultrasound ( US) Features Suggestive of Malignancy. Calcifications: Frates et al showed that more than 50 per cent of hypervascular solid thyroid lesions were benign.
- September 1, 2013. Testicular ultrasound (http://www.sonoguide.com/smparts_testicular.html) Figure 7: A slightly oblique view of a testicle with an enlarged hypoechoic epididymis. The echogenicity of the testis is similar to that of the liver or the thyroid gland. orchitis is seen as an enlarged testicle with heterogeneous echogenicity. Sonographic findings suggestive of testicular injury include irregular outline
- September 9, 2013. Management of the Solitary Thyroid Nodule - The Oncologist (http://theoncologist.alphamedpress.org/content/13/2 /105.full) Exposure of the thyroid gland to ionizing radiation is known to contribute to a higher in patients with a history suggestive of MEN, it may aid in the diagnosis of MTC. highest risk for cancer include a heterogeneous echotexture, calcifications, no hilus, a rounded appearance, cystic changes, and chaotic hypervascularity.
- September 6, 2013. Thyroid Research | Full text | A solitary hyperfunctioning thyroid (http://www.thyroidresearchjournal.com/content/6/1/7) 4 May 2013 Hot nodule; Thyroid cancer; Malignancy isoechoic left lower lobe nodule with internal hypervascularity within a slightly enlarged but An additional 27 cases with scintigraphic evidence suggestive of nodular autonomy but Marugo M, Bernasconi D: Heterogeneous malignancy in toxic thyroid nodules.
- August 30, 2013. The Radiology Assistant : Liver - Incidentalomas (http://www.radiologyassistant.nl/en/p45a5e818c709d) 12 May 2007 Differential diagnosis of Hypervascular lesions Most metastases were found in patients with breast cancer. Heterogeneity and soft tissue attenuation were associated with unstable Hence, in capillary blush, the enhancement occurs slightly later compared to the aorta and is less dense than the aorta.
- September 7, 2013. Thyroid Nodule Imaging - eMedicine World Medical Library (http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/385301-overvi ew) 13 Feb 2012 Thyroid cancer is rare; the annual detection rate of clinically significant thyroid cancer in the general population is only 0.004%. Only 5 10% of
- April 16, 2015. CHEST Journal | Issue (http://journal.publications.chestnet.org/issue.aspx ?issueid=929821) Disclaimer. Information contained in Ask the Mito Doc SM is for informational and educational purposes only. Such information is not intended to replace, and should...
- April 17, 2015. Thyroid and ultrasound - MedHelp - Health community... (http://healthquestions.medhelp.org/thyroid-and-ultr asound) Click here for other Thyroid / Endocrine books End of Thyroid chapter
- April 18, 2015. heterogeneous thyroid with increased vascularity - MedHelp (http://healthquestions.medhelp.org/heterogeneous-th yroid-with-increased-vascularity) I went for ultrasound and was told that my thyroid was echotexture is slightly diffusely heterogenous and that I had one solid hypoechoic nodule measuring 9mm.
- April 19, 2015. Heterogeneous Echotexture Thyroids - Thyroid Disorders... (http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Thyroid-Disorders/Hete rogeneous-Echotexture-Thyroids/show/712790) Common Questions and Answers about Heterogeneous thyroid with increased vascularity
- April 20, 2015. Hypervascular Thyroid - Is it Serious? (http://thyproforyou.com/hypervascular-thyroid/) The heterogeneous texture is evident in Hashiomoto's Thyroiditis so they'll probably draw blood to check for those antibodies. I had the heterogeneous texture so my...
- April 21, 2015. Do Not Suffer With A Heterogeneous Thyroid Gland! (http://thyproforyou.com/heterogeneous-thyroid-gland /) A hypervascular thyroid nodule is where there is an increased amount of blood vessels and blood flow through the nodules. Studies have reported that only 1 in
- April 22, 2015. Heterogeneous Thyroid | Health And Nutrition Tips (http://healthandnutritiontips.net/heterogeneous_thy roid/heterogeneous_thyroid.html) Learn All about a Heterogeneous Thyroid Gland and What It Means. The thyroid gland is located at the front of the neck and is small and butterfly shaped.
- April 23, 2015. heterogeneous gland - Thyroid Cancer / Nodules... (http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Thyroid-Cancer Nodul es Hyperthyroidism/heterogeneous-gland/show/102217 6) Hyperthyroidism Hyperthyroidism is the term used for an overactive thyroid gland. That means the thyroid is producing too many hormones. In most cases...
- April 24, 2015. Mildly heterogeneous thyroid gland - Doctor answers on... (http://www.healthcaremagic.com/search/mildly-hetero geneous-thyroid-gland) I have antibodies for Hashimoto disorder and recently had a thyroid ultrasound. The results show a diffusely heterogeneous gland and I don't know what that is.
- May 5, 2015. Malunion And Nonunion Of Fracture - Medical Disability... (http://www.mdguidelines.com/malunion-and-nonunion-o f-fracture) Transcript. 1. CLINICAL WORK UP OF A PATIENT WITH LYMPH NODE ENLARGEMENT Dr.Anil Haripriya The lymph nodes are major components of...
- May 6, 2015. Pituitary Adenoma Imaging - Medscape Reference (http://emedicine.medscape.com/article/343207-overvi ew) MDGuidelines is the most trusted source of disability guidelines, disability durations, and return to work information on malunion and nonunion of fracture.
- May 7, 2015. Health News - Medical, Mental and Dental Treatment... (http://www.cnn.com/HEALTH/) Syndrome: Clinical Presentation: Thyroid Pathology: Gene and Location: Familial Papillary Carcinoma: associated with papillary renal ca-Papillary cancer
- May 8, 2015. Thyroid nodules Symptoms - Mayo Clinic (http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/thyro id-nodules/basics/symptoms/CON-20021546) Presents latest news and features with special sections on diet and fitness, conditions and parenting. Includes video clips, health library, special reports and...
- May 9, 2015. Hepatomegaly - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hepatomegaly) INTRODUCTION. Ultrasonography (US) is the most common and most useful way to image the thyroid gland and its pathology, as recognized in guidelines for managing...
- May 10, 2015. Thyroid Nodules - American Family Physician (http://www.aafp.org/afp/2003/0201/p559.html) Most thyroid nodules don't cause signs or symptoms. Occasionally, however, some nodules become so large that they can: Be felt; Be seen, often as a swelling at the...
- May 11, 2015. Guidelines of the American Thyroid Association for the... (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3472679 /) Diagnosis. A suspicion of hepatomegaly indicates a thorough medical history and physical examination, wherein the latter typically includes an increased liver span.
- May 12, 2015. Risk for Malignancy of Thyroid Nodules as Assessed by... (http://www.jultrasoundmed.org/content/23/11/1455.fu ll) Palpable thyroid nodules occur in 4 to 7 percent of the population, but nodules found incidentally on ultrasonography suggest a prevalence of 19 to 67 percent. The...
- May 13, 2015. The thyroid gland - Endocrinology - NCBI Bookshelf (http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/books/NBK28/) Click here for other Thyroid / Endocrine books End of Thyroid chapter
- May 14, 2015. heterogeneous gland - Thyroid Cancer / Nodules... (http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Thyroid-Cancer Nodul es Hyperthyroidism/heterogeneous-gland/show/102217 6) Learn All about a Heterogeneous Thyroid Gland and What It Means. The thyroid gland is located at the front of the neck and is small and butterfly shaped.
- May 17, 2015. Autoimmune Encephalopathy - Medscape (http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/743774_2) Neck, Cervical Metastases, Detection. Cervical metastasis by a tumor is firm statement of its aggressive malignant nature.
- May 18, 2015. Abstracts for the 59th Annual Scientific Meeting (November... (http://www.cytojournal.com/article.asp?issn=1742-64 13;year=2011;volume=8;issue=1;spage=16;epage=16;aul ast=) Abstract and Introduction Nonparaneoplastic Autoimmune Encephalopathy Paraneoplastic Autoimmune Encephalopathy Encephalopathy in Cerebral Vasculitis Other Autoimmune...
- May 19, 2015. Clinical Work Up Of A Patient With Lymph adenopathy. by... (http://www.slideshare.net/ANILHARIPRIYA/clinical-wo rk-up-of-a-patient-with-lymph-adenopathy-by-anil-ha ripriya) Congenital hypothyroidism (CH) is defined as thyroid hormone deficiency present at birth. Thyroid hormone deficiency at birth is most commonly caused by a...
- May 20, 2015. Hashimotos Thyroiditis, Manic Depression, Psychosis and... (http://jeffreydachmd.com/2014/02/hashimotos-thyroid itis-manic-depression-psychosis-psychiatric-manifes tations/) Transcript. 1. CLINICAL WORK UP OF A PATIENT WITH LYMPH NODE ENLARGEMENT Dr.Anil Haripriya The lymph nodes are major components of the lymphatic...
- May 21, 2015. MUSCLE DISEASES - The Pathology Guy (http://www.pathguy.com/lectures/muscles.htm) Pituitary Adenoma Imaging. For pituitary adenoma imaging, CT and MRI have largely replaced plain radiography because conventional radiography is poor for...
- May 22, 2015. upper right breast nodule - MedHelp (http://healthquestions.medhelp.org/upper-right-brea st-nodule) You already know the basics: Skeletal ("striated") muscle is for posture and locomotion. Its syncytial, multinucleate cells ("myocytes", "myofibers", "muscle fibers...
- May 23, 2015. neuroradiology - Diagnostic significance of T2W... (http://www.em-consulte.com/en/article/228104) INTRODUCTION. Ultrasonography (US) is the most common and most useful way to image the thyroid gland and its pathology, as recognized in guidelines for managing...
- May 24, 2015. Parathyroid Cancer | CancerIndex (http://www.cancerindex.org/Parathyroid) Diagnosis. A suspicion of hepatomegaly indicates a thorough medical history and physical examination, wherein the latter typically includes an increased liver span.
- May 25, 2015. Genetics of Endocrine and Neuroendocrine Neoplasias... (http://www.cancer.gov/types/thyroid/hp/medullary-th yroid-genetics-pdq) The parathyroid gland is located at the base of the neck near the thyroid gland. It produces a hormone called parathyroid hormone (PTH), which controls how the body...
- May 26, 2015. Liver Imaging with MRI - Medscape (http://www.medscape.org/noscan/slideshow/757240) All three subtypes of MEN2 (MEN2A, FMTC, and MEN2B) impart a high risk of developing medullary thyroid cancer (MTC). MEN2A has an increased risk of pheochromocytoma...
- May 27, 2015. When Fine-Needle Aspiration Biopsy Cannot Exclude... (http://archsurg.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articl eid=399112) A large mass spans segments 4a and 8 with heterogeneous signal on T2 imaging, heterogeneous low and high signal on precontrast T1 imaging, brisk heterogeneous...
- May 28, 2015. Autoimmunity of the Thyroid GlandThyroid Disease Manager (http://www.thyroidmanager.org/chapter/autoimmunity- to-the-thyroid-gland/) Guidelines of the American Thyroid Association for the Diagnosis and Management of Thyroid Disease During Pregnancy and Postpartum
- May 29, 2015. What is the signficance of having both hypervascularity in... (http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Thyroid-Disorders/What -is-the-signficance-of-having-both-hypervascularity -in-a-heterogenious-solid-nodule/show/742213) ABSTRACT. Autoimmunity to thyroid antigens is very common (10-20% of all women and fewer men) as evidenced by circulating antibodies to TG and TPO, and by T cell...
- May 30, 2015. Thyroid ultrasound Chaudhary V, Bano S - Indian J Endocr Metab (http://www.ijem.in/article.asp?issn=2230-8210;year= 2013;volume=17;issue=2;spage=219;epage=227;aulast=C haudhary) Hello. My US on my Thyroid found three nodules and one cyst...left side is worst. R: 4.8x1.6x1.9cm..midpole - 9x6x5mm cyste and a mildly herterogeneious soldi nodule...
Thyroid disease | womenshealth.gov (thyroiditis symptoms)
Does anyone take Armour Thyroid Medication? - PEERtrainer (iron meds vrs thyroid)
(women weight lifters wrestling)
(sex supplements philippines)
The Voices of Thyroid Disease - NYTimes.com (armour thyroid and abalation)
(will boric acid suppositories help inguinal gland infection)
(hashimoto s thyroiditis)
(fushion hair extensions kansas city,mo)
(cat thyroid medication)
Armour Thyroid - Uses, Side effects, Interactions... (armour thyroid and food interactions)